The Roosevelt Park Historic District is generally bounded by 7th and 9th Streets, Old Southern Avenue and the alley north of Southern Avenue and is not to be confused with the Roosevelt Historic District.
Roosevelt Park was Dwight B. Heard’s first subdivision on South Mountain, starting in 1924, and built on land that had once been farmed by the Hohokam’s and Mexican grain farmers before the Bartlett-Heard Land and Cattle Company took ownership.
Roosevelt Park received its Historic Designation in March, 2003.
Homes For Sale In Roosevelt Park Historic District
Let's Get Social!