Biltmore Lofts Condos For Sale – 4326 N. 25th Street in Phoenix, Arizona
Biltmore Lofts Condos For Sale Interactive Map Search
Biltmore Lofts Condos is a lock & leave, gated community sitting in a prime Camelback Corridor location centered around the best Phoenix has to offer.
Loftology Homes Builders
Built by Loftology Homes in 2006, The Biltmore Lofts is a 12-unit condo community walking distance from the very popular 24th Street and Camelback Road intersection and the Biltmore area.
Biltmore Loft Condos Contemporary Architecture
The contemporary architecture of Biltmore Lofts makes this community a standout in the Camelback corridor. These residences are modern and luxurious, with contemporary finishes and chic artist-inspired loft floor plans.
The Interior Floorplans in Biltmore Lofts Include:
- Three stories
- Cable banisters
- European style hardware and fixtures
- Stained concrete floors (some units)
- Large open kitchens
- Walls of glass
- Amazing materials with Euro-wood chef’s culinary masterpiece display kitchen with the finest stainless steel appliances and granite counters
- High ceilings
- Frosted glass French doors
- Gas fireplace
- Remote-controlled roller shades
- Open steel/concrete stairways
The Exterior at Biltmore Lofts Include:
- Cantilevered roof-top gardens,
- Frosted glass panel garage doors
- Smooth stucco finish walls combined with vertical accent grooves
- Concrete, steel, and huge windows with metal industrial style canopies
- Modern color choices
As a result, the exterior design is among the most contemporary of any loft or high rise development in all of Phoenix.
The Rooftop Decks
Rooftop decks and fenced in patios give you your own space outdoors. Residents enjoy private garages, secure community entry and an on-site private pool.
A Convienient Location
With Biltmore Lofts being less than five miles away from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, it makes this an ideal location for frequent travelers. If you work downtown or in the Arcadia area or Camelback corridor, your commute will be easy.