Roosevelt Historic District Homes For Sale In Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Homes in Roosevelt Historic District are roughly bounded by Portland and Fillmore Streets, Central and 7th Avenues, Phoenix, Arizona
Roosevelt Historic District is just the place to be if you like driving the historic Phoenix neighborhoods scouting for homes with age and character.
Fun Neighborhood to Drive
If you cruise around like many people do, you’ve undoubtedly discovered Roosevelt. as it’s one of the most coveted historic districts in all of downtown Phoenix. Roosevelt is one of Phoenix’s original and oldest neighborhoods built for the elite and dates back to the turn of the century.
Roosevelt Historic Homes Features
- Lush, manicured laws
- Large lots
- Mature shade trees and landscaping
- Sprawling and wide wraparound porches
- Square footage ranges from 1800 to over 3000 square feet
- 3 to 4 bedrooms and multiple bathrooms
- Original exquisite wood doors
- Glass Doorknobs
- French doors
- Pocket doors
- Guest houses
- Large attics convertible to extra living space – many have already been done
- Wooden beams on ceilings
- Very large closets
- Original built-ins including drawers, kitchen cabinets, linen closets and more
- Classic, Period Streetlights
Historic Districts Near Roosevelt
If you like the style of homes Roosevelt Historic District has to offer, you’ll probably also like the F.Q. Story, Willo and Alvarado historic districts. And if you love the area but don’t want or need a smaller living area but still want to be in walking distance of all downtown Phoenix has to offer, look a little closer (not by much) to Central Avenue where you’ll find townhomes, condos, and apartments for sale.
Roosevelt Historic District is probably the ultimate downtown Phoenix neighborhood representing a classic, urban feel with many housing choices.