Encanto-Palmcroft Historic District runs from 7th Avenue to 15th Avenue, and McDowell Road to the Encanto Park Golf Course.
Encanto Palmcroft historic district homes are some of the most desirable in all of central Phoenix, Arizona. Buying a home in the Encanto-Palmcroft historic district is a fantastic decision that I’m pretty sure no one has yet to regret. Perhaps this is why the Encanto neighborhood is one of the most coveted areas in all of central Phoenix.
Estate Sized Homes
Many of the estate-like homes here boast very large living spaces roughly between 2500 in upwards of 5000 square feet. Additionally, most of these gorgeous homes have swimming pools, guest houses and amenities not usually found in many of the other districts. These are simply some of the most beautiful and spacious historic homes in Phoenix.
Some of the Most Unique Homes in all of Downtown and Central Phoenix
The uniqueness of these homes, as originally built, are alone spectacular.
Encanto-Palmcroft Home’s Features:
- 1920s and 1930s Built Homes
- Large Living Spaces – Roughly between 2500 – 5000 Square Feet
- Butler’s Quarters
- Wine Vaults
- Swimming Pools
- Guest Houses or Casitas
- One-of-a-kind Interior Architecture Features
Encanto-Palmcroft Neighborhood Features:
- 330 Homes in Encanto-Palmcroft
- A Wide Variety of Architectural Styles
- Its Own, Private Security Company
- Curved and Circular Sidewalks
- 80 year old Mexican Fan Palm Trees
- Mature Trees and Landscaping
- Manicured Grassy Lawns
- A Quiet Neighborhood
- Very Friendly Neighbors and Community
- Borders Encanto Park, one of the best rated public parks in the country
- An Enviable Home Address and Bragging Rights
- Direct and easy access to Downtown Phoenix
Historic Homes For Sale In Encanto-Palmcroft Historic District