Cheery Lynn Location boundaries are roughly Flower Street to the north, Earll Drive to the south, Randolph Road on the west, and 16th Street on the east.
Architectural Styles of Cheery Lynn Historic District Homes
Each of these homes is unique with many English Tudor or Cottage style homes built in the 1920s or 1930s. There are a few Spanish and French Provincial Ranches as well as Mediterranean-style homes that you just won’t be able to miss.
Highlights of Cheery Lynn Homes and Neighborhood
- Square footage ranges from 1000 to 3000
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and 1 to 2 bathrooms
- Manicured, grassy lawns
- Mature landscaping throughout the neighborhood
- Friendly neighbors
- Close to arts, boutique shopping, restaurants, cafes, nightlife and more
- Only 68 homes occupy the entire district
- Convenient Central Phoenix location
A Fantastic Central Phoenix Location