Edison Midtown Condos For Sale – 3131 N Central Avenue in Phoenix, AZ 85012
Midtown Phoenix Location:
Nestled in and around the historic districts of downtown Phoenix, this modern building blends in perfectly with urban folks who like the best of old and new. It’s a cosmopolitan hub for the people who love urban living. In Midtown, which borders downtown Phoenix. Therefore, you’ll have all the cultural offerings of Downtown including top restaurants, sports events, art museums, galleries and concert venues.
What’s Inside the Edison Midtown Condos?
Each unit at Edison Midtown in Central Phoenix offers residents:
- Premier stainless steel appliances
- Real wood and tile flooring
- European-style cabinetry
- Quartz countertops
Modern and Urban Amenities
Edison Condos offers a range of modern, urban amenities to enhance the lifestyle of residents. From technology and security to convenience and leisure. The amenities at Edison Midtown make the community as smart as it is stylish.
Edison’s Condo’s Amenities Include:
- Gated Garage Parking
- Secured Access to Building, Garage, & Common Areas
- Mail/Parcel Management System
- Car Wash Bay
- Pet Friendly Community with Pet Wash Station
- Short Walking Distance to Metro Light Rail & GRID Bike Share Station
- Outdoor Kitchen & Dining Area with Full BBQ & Seating
- Poolside Lounges & Daybeds
- Heated Swimming Pool & Spa with Beach Entry
- Fire Pit & Seating Area
- Flexible Lounge Space for Entertaining
- 2000 sq. ft. Fitness Club with Latest Workout Technology & Aerobic Machines with 19” Personal TV’s
- Bike Room with Repair Station & Secured Storage
- Outdoor Yoga Area
- 60-Foot Lap Lane in Pool
- Two Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Sustainable Building Practices
- 14 SEER Energy-Efficient HVAC System
- 1GB Fiber-Optic Service Offered in the Building
- Wi-Fi Enabled Lobby, Lounge, and Fitness Center
- Home-Automation Enabled (Upgrade Option)
Edison’s HOA Dues Include:
- Water & Sewer
- Trash & Recycling
- Natural Gas Service in Units
- Common Area Maintenance, Cleaning, & Utilities
- 24/7 Building Alarm Maintenance
About Edison’s Developers:
In business since 1996, the Deco team built one of the largest and most respected residential real estate development companies in Arizona. With over 3500 homes sold and numerous mixed-use and commercial projects completed, Deco has set the standard for infill development in the Valley.
The Deco Team In Scottsdale
In addition, the group owns and operates the 27-hole Starfire Golf Club in Scottsdale, Arizona and has owned and operated various hotels, retail shopping centers, and office buildings. Envy Condominiums are super-prime residences in Downtown Scottsdale and joins Edison Midtown, its hip and affordable counterpart, as well as Inspire Downtown Scottsdale, an oasis for the bold and playful, and Circa on Central. These buildings bring gallery-influenced living to the central core.
Designers and Architects of Edison
Specializing in urban infill development, Deco has assembled a team of industry-leading designers and architects to develop four distinctive for-sale housing products, all launching in Metro Phoenix. In addition to its for-sale brands, Deco is the developer of the Cabana apartment portfolio, an often-copied, iconic rental brand with properties in Phoenix, Tempe, and Las Vegas.